So love has been replaced now by convienience. Your not the one I would want to come home to but since there is no one to go home to I guess you will have to do. For now at least. If the shoe fits wear it. And these jordans right here seem to be a bit too big for you but for now it'll just have to do. Love longer resides here unfortunetly see she up and left. She walked out one day when hope was taken from her. She loved hope so much it was as if it was the only thing that existed. Then the day came when hope was taken away by some strange man. They never found hope again. So you see love don't live here no more. Your gonna hace to go looking for her else where. Im tired of these people comin here to look for her. No I'm sorry only I, convienience can be found here. Maybe one day hope will come back for his shoes and his love.
No comments:
Post a Comment