Tuesday, December 13, 2011
The world is Round.
It has always been that way. Just because you refuse to turn your head to see what's over the horizon doesn't mean nothing is there. I'm an explorer who has been past that horizon and past the one behind you. I've seen some things that you've probably only heard stories of. Legends as you call them. You can never know the things I've seen or been through. I speak from expirience, write from within, express myself however I see fit. It is not to please or inspire anyone. I couldn't handle that responsibility. I lead a life that I'm proud to follow. I don't encourage nor discourage anyone to follow. I'd much rather see you walk your own path and occasionally cross paths and exchange directions perhaps. I won't ever judge you and if you decided one day to judge me it will have no affect on me. Only thing I can do is accept your views and decide my own path. The world is round and I dream to walk it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment