Saturday, December 31, 2011

Per il nouvo anno

My all my new experiences help me become who I'm meant to be. I pray that all my past troubles can help me overcome my new ones. I pray that with all my new flaws I can create a beautiful master piece within myself. I want to create what I see. I want it to show thru me. I hope that I can fullfill my own goals and if I surpass those I pray that I have enough left over to make even more. I want nothing more then to live,to enjoy and to experience. To all the people with me just know that I truely would not want to be with anyone other then whom I'm with this very second. Know that I carry you with me everywhere. Your on my mind and in my soul constantly. I hold you in my heart, in a special spot just for you. I love you all. May this new year be a great one for all of us. Never stop being inspired by what goes on around you. Make everything your own.
<3 Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment