The daily mistakes we make live with us long after we're gone. I know that I'm making a mistake by doing this. I fully understand what I'm risking here but honestly what other choice do I have? The desperation in the air leads to the suffocation of your pride.
<3 Melinda
If you don't learn from your mistakes, you are destined to repeat them. You always have a choice once you convince yourself that you are in control of your own life. Learn from your mistakes, make your own choices, live your own life...
ReplyDeleteIf you know your making a mistake is it still a mistake? What if you make a mistake just to see what the outcome is? because you've only heard stories of the consequence. What if your the type of person that needs to actually go thru it to know. Because know one actually knows until they've experienced...right? What if you allow yourself to lose partial control but your still in control of how much control you have. Maybe its not the mistakes some learn from maybe its the experience one recieves from the mistake one makes,
ReplyDeleteand then maybe that mistake might not even be a mistake we just call it a mistake and maybe it's just an excuse.People always look for excuses to be able to blame.
Well I'd like to say I'm not trying to look for anymore excuses. And mistakes are just a form of excuses. We dont make mistakes we always just make up excuses....
Some things are naturally out of your control for everything else I have only myself to blame.